Monday, February 25, 2008

here goes......

my first blog

firstly thanks for peeking, I hope that you will find it interesting.

I debued my new business at the Scottish Wedding Show at the SECC and all in all I had a great time and had alot of interest in my wares. Possibly the most interesting conversation I had was with a client that is having a Jane Austin theme through her wedding and wants it reflected in her flower choices, so I am having fun researching.

I hope you like my website, designed by the hugely talented Emma from Showpony.

bye for now, mairi

3 comments:

Showpony said...

Thanks mairi

Hay I tagged you on my blog, now you've got to write seve random things about yourself and tag some other poor people

Mairi said...

ermmmmm

Seven Random Things

Norman, Texas and The Widow Bling are my constant companions.

I hoover obsessively.

I'm allergic to citric acid.

Love a peat fire.

I stopped smoking a year ago next month.

I drink Red Wine in winter and White Wine in summer.

My teddy when i was little was an elephant called fluffy.

pangiebob said...

Hi Mairi,

Loving the new website - very trendy!
Hope you are well.

Can't believe that we now have less than three weeks till the Big Day....aaargh!!

Angela
x